Monday, August 08, 2005

Foist post

Well, not really. This is maybe the third or fourth time that I've tried to start up one of these bad boys. First one was a livejournal, based on a suggestion from an editor I'd had when I was working for a web publication that turned out to be a scam (at least for those of us writers who had believed the false promise that we'd eventually get paid). I found the livejournal site a bit dodgy to navigate and got bored with it after a few posts. The next one was a typepad account. I forked over a few bucks because, at the time, I was trying to start a music-related blog to fuel a business plan that eventually petered out (I never really got the site past the mockup stage). My brother Chris swears by typepad, and I visit it regularly to get updates on his Red Sox problem and his horse race gambling as well as the latest Maria Carey joint he's been bumping in his iPod (go here to check it out) . My other brother Eamon had one called eamonisajerk going for awhile but he eventually lost interest and dumped it. It's too bad; he's a great writer.

I do the occasional blog-ish post on
my myspace account, but I haven't been able to update it as religiously as Chris or my friends Brendan and Taryn do.

What really brings me to blogspot, though, is that I had to get an account in order to make some wise-ass remarks about Brendan's new
tattoo ideas.

More later. I promise. Hah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brendan said...

hey man,
my cell phone battery died last night mid conversation. Sorry I never got bakc to you.

I'll be emailing later today.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home